Wednesday, February 2, 2005

Walls

Sometimes it seems the day looks back on itself and smiles. Sometimes a day will start out with a lot of moaning and shuffling feet, with your eyes closed. And sometimes, that same day will end with you off your feet, and moaning with your eyes closed... but in a much better way.



Though my day didn't end up THAT nice, it was still quite an ascending experience. But enough about my day...



An odd combination of closeness and forbidden normality surrounds me. It's as though I can see my missing pieces on the other side of the glass, but I still cannot reach them without more training. That would put me in a time-proof state of training. It's lonely in here, but I suppose I'm learning quite a bit about life. Someday soon.



Someday soon I will break down the glass wall...





No comments:

Post a Comment