Monday, January 31, 2005

The Sea

If I were to know a place... a place not known by hate and frustration. The place which resonates with the special, and not with the usual. I feel so abnormal. Please rescue me from normality. The place in which I reside is not within boundaries of sanity. It is within dreams of hate and dissonance. I wish this world to be united. I wish it to be something of a dream. Something real. Something made into my own...



I only hope the night can improve upon itself. The day has brought chaos. The idea of a job lingers over me. Is it almost gone? My brightest sense is not so sure. The dimmest part of me works on. Not bothered by the busy part of me. I only wish the world to be improving upon itself. But as long as work remains, there can never be absolute peace. Why can they not relax? Why can the birds not sit in trees? Why can the fish not swim into tides as they see fit? For better or worse, I am am the sand in the wake. I take you to sea when you feel weak in the knees. You will surrender to my strength. For I am the current of your dreams...

No comments:

Post a Comment