Wednesday, January 26, 2005

A place yet unknown...

There is a girl I know. She knows not what she is. My dolphin. My Disney princess. If I am a block of granite, she is the water that holds me in place. There are so many ways to puss out. I'm not strong enough. I can't handle this... Yet she keeps me strong. Because of her, I can handle the toughest of deeds. She may be distant, but she is my only link to hapiness. She takes the moon and gives it sunlight. The light that brightens my day is her aura. No certain being takes on my mind. ... But she comes the closest of all. How I wish I could please her...





2 comments:

  1. "Sweet? Where do you get off? Where do you get sweet? I am dark and mysterious, and I am PISSED OFF! I could be very dangerous to all of you! And you should know that about me... I am THE ENEMY!"

    ("Almost Famous", 2000)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe Love that show, Di! I just watched it again the other night. :)

    ReplyDelete