Monday, December 4, 2006

Short Takes

I find that there are times when the line between life and death becomes blurred. Where is this line? How thick is it? ... ... Me? I look at life as being a continuous process. One being's death allows another to thrive. It's all a big trade-off. A universal recycling center.

Am I the only one who finds it odd that most of the nurses around are quite fat? Somehow I get a bit skeptical of a medical organization's authenticity when its nurses, and other staff for that matter, don't seem to even care much about their own health.

I don't live to work. I work to live.

I'm not sure how and I'm not sure why, but recently I've come to realize that I am a big fan of the "Asian Persuasion". I swear that asian women just get more and more attractive as time goes by. Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that they tend to actually appreciate and respect their men...

I'm considering a name change to make myself more professional sounding. I might start going by Mr. Jablomi... Heywood Jablomi.

Have you ever spelled your own name wrong? Don't you just feel like the biggest fucking idiot? I do every time.

Someday, I am going to have a movie screen on the wall, easily viewable from my jumbo jacuzzi tub. And it's about that time that life will be really fucking good.

1 comment:

  1. Why not just get the jacuzzi tub with the built-in screen? It's like $14k.

    ReplyDelete