Friday, December 29, 2006

CD Mix #24

I've been getting into a lot of different stuff. For some reason I've been in a mellowish groove as of late. I've been revisiting my early days of musical wonder (early 90's radio). There really is a lot of great stuff out there to just chill to.

Now, aside from this latest mix in my random song compilation series, I have also begun a preliminary screening process for a couple of other mixes in the works. Among them: my "Classic Rock Mix" of my favorite old-school songs that rock just a little bit harder than typical classic rock..... my "Rad 80's Mix", full of all those personally nostalgic tunes that are undeniably "so 80's"..... and my "Down By The Fire Mix", which in a sense seems a little bit misleading, considering it's actually my homage to the most heartwrenching songs in my past. Still, they're the kind to have in the background when there's lots of sexing going on in the room. So look for those down the road. Or don't. I don't care. Until then, here's Mix #24:

  • "Fortress" - Pinback
  • "Loose Rap" - Aaliyah & Static
  • "Human" - Anggun
  • "Close To Heaven" - Color Me Badd
  • "Shanti/Ashtangi" - Madonna
  • "Flawless" - George Michael
  • "Angajou (The Latin Project Remix)" - Bebel Gilberto
  • "Never Forget You" - Mariah Carey
  • "Return To Innocence" - Enigma
  • "Freeek!" - George Michael
  • "What Else Is There?" - Royksopp
  • "In Your Mind" - Anggun
  • "Penelope" - Pinback
  • "Choose" - Color Me Badd
  • "Black And White Town" - Doves
  • "[untitled]" - Aaliyah (*the bonus track from her 2001 self-titled release)
  • "Safe And Sound" - Sheryl Crow

No comments:

Post a Comment