Monday, December 11, 2006

I Think, Therefore I Am Hesitant

Four days ago, I wrote a little piece called "The Solution". (see the 12/07/06 entry below)

Tonight, I had some chinese food for dinner. And how intriguing it was to find the following inside my fortune cookie:

"You will find your solution where you least expect it."

When odd coincidences like this show up in life, I can't help but question everything I know. Much less, everything I don't know. Is this merely the coincidence I currently realize it to be? Or is there somehow more to all of it? Can this possibly be the Universe's way of trying to comfort me, or to send me a message from beyond the stars? I sit and wonder about the endless possibilities and the continuing mystery of thought in general.

Then, I can't help realizing that someone else just thought that sentence up, copied it a million times and stuck them all inside random cookies. And I just happened to receive one of those cookies. Nothing more.

Logic.

My beloved blessing and curse.

No comments:

Post a Comment