Saturday, March 4, 2006

Mix CD #19

New mix CD. Here it is (in order):

  • "The District Sleeps Alone Tonight" - The Postal Service
  • "Doralice" - Stan Getz & Joao Gilberto
  • "Across The Avenue" - Freedy Johnston
  • "Wish I" - Jem
  • "She Comes 'Round" - Fastball
  • "Time For Letting Go" - Jude Cole
  • "Just One Night" - Cassie (feat. Ryan Leslie)
  • "See You Next Lifetime" - Erykah Badu
  • "Haitian Divorce" - Steely Dan
  • "Feels So Right" - Janet Jackson
  • "Do You Remember?" - Phil Collins
  • "Rendezvous" - Craig David
  • "If You've Got Trouble" - The Beatles
  • "Constant Craving" - K.D. Lang
  • "Get Down On It" - Kool & The Gang
  • "Good Night" - The Beatles

I'm really loving reggae lately. "Haitian Divorce" is a current favorite. I can't seem to get the damn song out of my head; the last minute or so in particular. I'm thinking of putting together a "Ragu Mix", so I'll be gradually rounding up some nice reggae stuff. I'm in the process of checking out some new reggae I've never listened to before, because frankly, I just love the style and I'd love to discover more of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment