Friday, September 9, 2005

Mix CD #14

It's that time again. My new mix CD for the car (in track order):


  • "Woke Up This Morning" - Alabama 3
  • "Getting Scared" - Imogen Heap
  • "One Word (Chris Cox Radio Edit)" - Kelly Osbourne
  • "The Distance" - Cake
  • "Baby C'mon" - Boyz II Men
  • "Under The Tracks" - Creeper Lagoon
  • "They" - Jem
  • "Escape" - Enrique Iglesias
  • "Fair" - Ben Folds Five
  • "Montana" - Venus Hum
  • "Generals And Majors" - XTC
  • "Tribute" - Tenacious D
  • "Teardrop" - Massive Attack
  • "Stitched Up" - Herbie Hancock (featuring John Mayer)
  • "Freetime" - Kenna
  • "One Arm Break" - Zero 7

I'm in the middle of discovering some different stuff I haven't heard before, so I already have a couple tracks set aside for mix #15. The first track set aside for that mix... "Don't Stop" by Brazilian Girls. They have some great shit. (And by "shit", I actually mean "songs".)

No comments:

Post a Comment