Monday, July 18, 2005

Mix CD #13

Last night I made a new mix CD for the car. It's been quite some time since I burned mix #12... so I was much overdue. Here's my #13 (in track order):

  • D.V.D.A. - "America, Fuck Yeah"
  • Jarvis Church & Esthero - "Run For Your Life"
  • Collective Soul - "Link"
  • Imogen Heap - "Goodnight And Go"
  • Zero 7 - "Somersault"
  • Usher & Lil' Jon & Ludacris - "Yeah!"
  • Stephen Bishop - "On And On"
  • Kelis - "Milkshake"
  • The Wallflowers - "I Started A Joke"
  • Stevie Wonder - "Higher Ground"
  • Missy Elliott - "Slide"
  • Story Of The Year - "Sidewalks"
  • The Skatalites - "Latin Goes Ska"
  • Ludacris - "Area Codes"
  • Nick Drake - "One Of These Things First"
  • The Nails - "88 Lines About 44 Women"
  • Zero 7 - "Red Dust"

... the application process for #14 shall now begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment