Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Seeing Red

Though it rarely happens, I have multiple levels of erratic anger boiling just under the surface today. And I feel like I have many different directions to shoot it out at. I still can't quite figure out how I can have a shitty weekend, followed by one of the greatest weekends I've ever had, only to have the very next weekend one of the worst I've ever experienced in my life. What is going on here? Is this some kind of sick cruel joke? If it's a sorry excuse for Karma, I still have no idea what I ever did to deserve this emotional torture.

"And in the end... the love you take is equal to the love you make."
--- The Beatles

Assuming my boys were right, it seems as though I still have some waiting to do...

I'm tired of giving everything I have, only to be repeatedly crushed and devastated by others.

No comments:

Post a Comment