Monday, June 5, 2006

Rooty

I have been on somewhat of a television series kick lately. I still don't watch tv anymore, but I sure have been putting my DVD player to good use the last week or so...

After talking up the series of 'Lost' for a year or so now, my parents finally just decided to buy me the first season on DVD. I'm sure they somehow knew it would be the only way I would ever end up watching it. So I've been really into that series. So far, it's very intense, well written and complex. It's also very psychological, which I'm a big fan of. Lots of shit to figure out... I'm down to the final two episodes of the first season. I'm actually a bit hesitant to watch them only because I know I'll have to go out and buy Season 2 as soon as I do. (If it's out of course. I haven't done any research on that yet.)

Today I got my most recent Amazon package. This time, I got "Wings", my favorite sitcom, Seasons 1 & 2... as well as TMNT Vol 4 of the original series. (Just finished up the last of Vol 3 a couple hours ago). I also really need to pick up the seventh (and final) season of Star Trek: TNG.... I'll do that very soon. Plus, I've been really slacking on South Park over the years. Next up for that, Season 3.

The one other thing that came in the package today is Zero 7's new album, The Garden. I haven't had a chance to listen to it yet, but I'm sure it'll be just as amazing as the other two I have. Oh, and Dian just turned me on to a band with some great stuff. They are called 'Kings Of Convenience'. More on that later...

1 comment:

  1. Wings!!!!!!! Bring it to Reno and let's watch it. Haven't seen it in years but I still quote the few things I remember. Serious favorite. We need more quoting material....

    ReplyDelete