Sunday, January 22, 2006

Mix CD #17

I finally put together #17. I opted for more obscurity this time around, while flashing peeks of my 80's (and semi-oldies) fetish. There's something about the music around in my early years... perhaps it's merely nostalgia. Nevertheless, much of it resides permanently in my head. For that I make no apologies.

Here's the track listing:
  • "Air Force Ones" - Nelly
  • "Crooked Teeth" - Death Cab For Cutie
  • "Strange Magic" - Electric Light Orchestra
  • "Dare" - Gorillaz
  • "[untitled demo]" - John Mayer
  • "Statue Of Liberty" - XTC
  • "Fill Me In" - Craig David
  • "Race For The Prize (Remix)" - The Flaming Lips
  • "Goodbye Stranger" - Supertramp
  • "Keep It Up" - Soul Asylum
  • "White Ladder" - David Gray
  • "Soul Meets Body" - Death Cab For Cutie
  • "The Seeker" - The Who
  • "Don't Wanna Fall In Love" - Jane Child
  • "Turn To Stone" - Electric Light Orchestra
  • "I Know There's Something Going On" - Frida
  • "Sweet Freedom" - Michael McDonald
  • "When I Grow Up (To Be A Man)" - The Beach Boys

No comments:

Post a Comment