Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Mix CD #23

Yes, yes. Good, good. I realize it's hardly been a week since my last mix. That's just an indication of how much new stuff I've been listening to. Also, I had a few overflow tunes from mix #22, so they're here too...
  • "Punkrocker" - Teddybears & Iggy Pop
  • "Treat Her Like A Lady" - Cornelius Brothers & Sister Rose
  • "Light My Fire" - Jose Feliciano
  • "Don't I Hold You" - Wheat
  • "Bag Lady" - Erykah Badu
  • "In High Places" - Mike Oldfield
  • "Don't Know Why" - Norah Jones
  • "Get Down Saturday Night" - Oliver Cheatham
  • "Gentle On My Mind" - Glen Campbell
  • "He Loves U Not" - Dream
  • "Play With Me" - Extreme
  • "Break Of Dawn" - Michael Jackson
  • "Summer Breeze" - Seals & Crofts
  • "The Trumpet Part II" - Lou Bega
  • "Self Control" - Laura Branigan
  • "Now & Forever" - Vanilla Ice
  • "Baby Elephant Walk" - Henry Mancini

No comments:

Post a Comment