Sunday, May 21, 2006

Friday 19

Friday:

I went out to a couple new bars in West Seattle with a good friend (and his friends). I believe my final stats for the night were:

3 Jack & Cokes
1 Yukon Jack shot
2 Jager-bombs
2 Glasses of water
1 Basket of fries
0 Cases of flaming syphilis

(...I'm really happy about that last statistic.)

Anyway, we all had a lot of fun. Sang some karaoke later in the night. I joined them for a couple tunes up there... "Daydream Believer" (The Monkees) and "Animal" (Def Leppard). We tore those up! I think by the time we were done with 'Animal', we even had a groupie or two. But I didn't want to find out because I'm not generally attracted to piss-drunk 55 year old ladies.

I also found $21 bucks on the floor! I put the $1 on the counter for the bartender and took the $20 next door to buy another round. It was sweeeeeet.

No, that's all. I'm done now.

No comments:

Post a Comment