Monday, November 7, 2005

Filmosophy (Vol 2)

Fight Club:

"On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero."

"The things you own end up owning you."


Vanilla Sky:

"Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around."

"The little things. There's nothing bigger, is there?"

"One day you'll know what love truly is. It's the sour and the sweet. And I KNOW sour, which allows me to appreciate the sweet. ... You will never know the exquisite pain of the guy who goes home alone... because without the bitter, baby, the sweet ain't as sweet."


American Beauty:

"Both my wife and daughter think I'm this gigantic loser. And they're right. I have lost something. I'm not exactly sure what it is, but I know I didn't always feel this... sedated. But you know what? It's never to late to get it back."


The Hitchhiker's Guide to The Galaxy:

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime... doubley so."

"Only when you know a question, will you know what the answer means."

No comments:

Post a Comment