Sunday, October 2, 2005

Rock Mix

On Saturday I made myself a mix CD of rock stuff. These are songs that don't just have cool riffs in them... they actually rock my socks off! I had to cut a few contenders out of the list unfortunately, due to storage limits. But I ended up with a choice track-list (in the following order). Check any of these out if you're in the mood for some hard rock:

  • "You Think I Ain't Worth A Dollar, But I Feel Like A Millionaire" - Queens Of The Stone Age
  • "What If" - Creed
  • "High" - Jimmie's Chicken Shack
  • "Push It" - Static-X
  • "When Worlds Collide" - Powerman 5000
  • "Nothing Special" - Local H
  • "Biggest And The Best" - Clawfinger
  • "My Hero" - Foo Fighters
  • "All In The Suit That You Wear" - Stone Temple Pilots
  • "My Own Summer (Shove It)" - Deftones
  • "Droppin' Plates" - Disturbed
  • "Bodies" - Drowning Pool
  • "Posthuman" - Marilyn Manson
  • "Reload" - Rob Zombie
  • "Meant To Live" - Switchfoot
  • "Humans Being" - Van Halen
  • "Get Free" - The Vines
  • "Fuck Me" - Vanilla Ice

1 comment:

  1. i only know three of those songs. i guess that makes me half kool or what? did i pass "the in club"? woop woop..!

    ReplyDelete