Friday, April 22, 2005

Flicks: Part 2

I watched Tomb Raider: Cradle Of Life last night... what a strange show that is. I can't honestly decide if I think it was better or worse than the first one, but I am confident in saying they both could have been much better. Is it bad that the thing I enjoy about the series most is the british accent? It doesn't just turn me on, it also happens to come from someone who resembles Angelina Jolie. That's hot stuff right there. I suppose I'm like most people. Women always love guys with accents too, don't they? It's all about the accent.

Star Trek: Generations is a classic. I just watched it again tonight.

"They say time is the fire in which we burn."

(coincidentally, also delivered in great british style by the great Malcolm McDowell).

Oh, and if anyone can lead me to the Nexus, it would be much appreciated. Or... a holodeck. Nexus or holodeck, either one would be a dream come true.

1 comment:

  1. O.O you like star trek generations too!!!!.....i'm a trekker myself

    ReplyDelete