Monday, July 5, 2004

ID4

Yesterday was July 4th. After using my special "jump to conclusions mat", I finally made a groundbreaking decision. Fireworks are neat-o! ID4 has always been my favorite holiday. The beginning of summer... warm weather... women with less clothing... and let's face it, when else do your parents encourage you to blow shit up?



*Fun Fact*: If you tie a firecracker to your shoe and light it, you will get to visit a hospital ER (like my cousin did a few years back)*



I watched 'Dreamcatcher' the other night. This movie was different than I expected. I found myself staring with my mouth wide open mumbling to myself "what the hell?!?". It wasn't bad, just messed up beyond comprehension. And yeah, the whole "giant alien killer worm hosting in earth beings and eating their way out of the rectum" theme was just a little disturbing. There were SO many different things going on it was sometimes hard to realize the connection between them. Never the less, I guess I enjoyed it. At least I got to see Donnie again (from New Kids fame). He did a good job, too! But poor Jason [Lee]. :( He didn't make it too far into the film, and he's the main reason I wanted to see it in the first place.



Anyway, I must get back to many things that need to be taken care of on my day off...





FINAL THOUGHT:



"Life is a waste of time

and time is a waste of life

So let's get wasted all the time

And have the time of our life"



---Anonymous



No comments:

Post a Comment