Saturday, July 10, 2004

Finn-tastic Time

Tonight my dad took me along to see the Finn Brothers out at the Moore Theater (in downtown Seattle). From the outside wall, I learned that it was built in 1907 (nice 'The Shining' moment). You may know Neil Finn from his days fronting the band Crowded House. If you're not familiar with them, I recommend giving them a listen (think "Don't Dream It's Over" and "It's Only Natural", etc...). You may also know him from Spilt Enz, his band with his brother Tim. I saw these two tonight, playing together again after many years apart and covering material from both bands as well as some new stuff. I had a good time. :) Neil is one of, if not THE best singer I've seen live to date. When he and Tim sing together, the harmonies are dead on. Good stuff!



Looking forward to seeing my buddy John tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment