Saturday, October 4, 2008

Religulous



I rarely go to the theaters to see movies anymore, but this is one I have to see and give my full support to. (I'm going to today!) It's about time someone had the balls to put something like this out, and I hope people really give it a fair and open-minded viewing (most won't, of course). No doubt many of the extremist, religious fanatics of the world are protesting and complaining about this film right now. I guess freedom of speech is something those people don't truly embrace.

Nevertheless, since losing my hero, George Carlin, earlier this year, I think Bill Maher just became a new one for me. Yet I have always had respect for him because of his courage and willingness to question and analyze whatever the people of this primitive world spit out at him.

Great job, Bill! I am supporting you 100%!

No comments:

Post a Comment