Sunday, October 12, 2008

Karma Chameleon

It may not always be too obvious to others, but I consider myself to be the world's biggest advocate for Karma. Good or bad, I love to see people get what they deserve. At the drop of a hat, those around you will remind you again and again that life isn't fair. In my experience unfortunately, it seems to be true. So many good people out there seem to get shit on in everyday life, while some real pieces-of-shit sorry excuses for human beings seem to be rewarded often for the misery they bring to others. We see it in politics. We see it in the celebrity-worship scene. We see it everywhere. This is one reason I have such a difficult time believing that a benevolent god, or any for that matter, exists somewhere out there.

If I were God, embracing Karma would be at the top of my things-to-do list. Everyone would get exactly what they deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment