Sunday, February 4, 2007

CD Mix #25

Superbowl Sunday... *shrugs* Eh.

I have a complete lack of interest in [American] football and everything associated with it (with the noted exception of oldschool video games like 'Tecmo Bowl', 'Great Football' and 'Madden '93'). Still, I plan to have a great Superbowl Sunday for myself. It's just that instead of revolving the day around a football game, I will dedicate it to getting around to some things I've been meaning to do. I've already cleaned up around the apartment a bit, though I still need to finish vacuuming and cleaning the kitchen. In a few minutes, I think I'm going to sit down and watch a DVD my buddy (and roommate) Ross recently gave to me because he didn't want it. It's The Eagles' "Farewell Tour: Live From Melbourne". Upon checking out the set list on the back cover, it seems this time around they included some of their popular solo hits as well. I'm stoked about checking it all out... For years I've been telling myself to pick up the "Hell Freezes Over" DVD but have still yet to. ("HFO" by the way is a FANTASTIC concert experience! Whether or not you're an Eagles fan, check it out!)

In the meantime, I just finished burning my overdue CD Mix #25. I've continued to be slammed with a lot of great music lately, much of which is new to me. So without blabbing on anymore about random crap, here's the new mix:

  • "English Tea" - Paul McCartney
  • "One Too Many Mornings" - The Chemical Brothers
  • "Seven Days In Sunny June" - Jamiroquai
  • "I Wanna Fuck You" - Akon & Snoop Dogg
  • "We're The Pet Shop Boys" - Robbie Williams & The Pet Shop Boys
  • "2 Steps Back" - Craig David
  • "Venus As A Boy" - Bjork
  • "Mantra (Single Version)" - Anggun
  • "Waiting In Vain" - Bob Marley & The Wailers
  • "Phenomenon" - LL Cool J
  • "Lovelight" - Robbie Williams
  • "My Love" - Justin Timberlake & T.I. & Timbaland
  • "Everybody's Changing" - Keane
  • "N Dey Say" - Nelly
  • "Never Touch That Switch" - Robbie Williams
  • "Hey Lover" - LL Cool J & Boyz II Men
  • "Jappa Road" - Ween
  • "The End Of The Tour" - They Might Be Giants

No comments:

Post a Comment