Monday, July 3, 2006

Random Shit (Vol 102)

Okay, so I stumbled across my last entry...... and decided that I really ought to lay off the Yukon Jack for awhile.

I had a nice weekend. Went up to Everett to jam both days. We think we got some good recordings, but we haven't gotten to check them out yet. Soon...

I signed back up with BMG Music to get some more "free" CDs. Don't worry, I understand they're not actually free. I am well aware of all the catches. I know what I'm doing. And $19 (for shipping) is not bad for seven brand-new CDs I've been wanting:
  • "Human After All" - Daft Punk
  • "Riot On An Empty Street" - Kings Of Convenience
  • "Whatever And Ever Amen (Expanded Edition)" - Ben Folds Five
  • "Kaleidoscope" - Kelis
  • "Aja" - Steely Dan
  • "The Royal Scam" - Steely Dan
  • "Can't Buy A Thrill" - Steely Dan

So I'm looking forward to adding those to my collection. I would have also ordered Pinback's self-titled album, but it's not available. It remains near the top of my list. Oh, and that reminds me, I also rented Elizabethtown. I haven't watched it yet, but I've really been wanting to. I just love Cameron Crowe's work...

No comments:

Post a Comment