Monday, July 24, 2006

Hello Goodbye

I am always aware of my tendency to overanalyze every minor event in everyday life. I have learned to accept that about myself. It's just what I do; it's who I am. Yet I try not to go overboard with it as often as I have the urge to. However, I have recently been noticing something happening around me. Something that has begun to concern me...

Many of my friends don't seem to be interested in associating with me any longer. It's almost as if I was added to the universal shitlist recently without my knowledge. I can feel many people making casual excuses, taking steps back, and cutting me from their lives one snip at a time. Perhaps they're trying to erase me completely from the albums of their lives. It's as if they are fed up and annoyed with me and anything I stand for. And the worse part about all this... I have no clue what I did to deserve it. If I could find out just what went wrong, I might be able to fix it...

Then again, how can I change what I am? And honestly, why should I have to?

No comments:

Post a Comment