Monday, March 14, 2005

Tunes (Pt 2)

Monday sees Abbey Road to my place. Also arriving today, "Thank You", a greatest-hits collection of Stone Temple Pilots with a DVD of videos and misc footage included... as well as Astrud Gilberto's "Finest Hour". As you may know, I love to mellow out with some jazzed out shit every once in awhile. Good stuff! :)

Oh yeah, and yesterday I finally ordered "Non Zero Sumness" by Planet Funk. It's the extended imported version with three extra tracks... can't wait for that. Plus, I also ordered a Daft Punk DVD with some videos, etc. Today I'm having the urge to pick up a copy of Pink Floyd's "Dark Side Of The Moon", just because I feel somehow not officially a classic rock fan until it's in my collection. Though I must admit to not hearing it yet, it's supposed to be one of the greatest. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment