Thursday, August 10, 2006

Hmmm

I think it's very possible I might end up moving.

Then again, I might not.

I think I want to move back home to Moscow.

But I might not.

I might move over to Spokane.

But I might not.

I could easily end up moving to Vegas in the next couple days.

But maybe I won't.

I might find a good potential roommate over here in the Seattle area too.

And I might not.

I might just look for a new place to live.

Or I might not.

I think I'm ready to settle down and live with a woman I care about.

But I might not be ready.

I think I can seduce anyone I want.

I might not be able to.

I think my possibilities are limitless.

But maybe they aren't.

I think I'm on the verge of a complete nervous breakdown.

......

Yeah.

Yeah, I think I may just have one of those real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment